Coach's Code of Conduct
- Use my position to set a positive example for the people I am responsible for.
- Show respect to others involved in the game including match officials, opposition players, coaches, managers, officials and spectators.
- Adhere to the laws and spirit of the game.
- Promote Fair Play and high standards of behaviour.
- Respect the match official’s decision.
- Never enter the field of play without the referee’s permission.
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.
- Be aware of the potential impact of bad language on other participants, facility users or neighbours.
- Be gracious in victory and defeat.
- To arrive in plenty of time before training matches to prepare.
- To ensure our training grounds are prepared and left tidy before and after training and fixtures.
- To plan and deliver professional training sessions that develops individual, units and the tea
‘Creating a player pathway of excellence for the next generation’
Board of Trustees - Mrs Ruth Walkden (Chair), Mr. Robert Ellam, Mrs. Caroline Preedy, Mr Lee Symonds
Company Registration Number - 06772188
Charity Registration Number - 1127857
website designed and maintained
hereford web design