United in the Community
Player's Code of Conduct
- Play by the rules – the rules of the Academy and the laws of the game.
- Never argue with a referee or other official.
- Control your temper - verbal abuse of officials and abusing other players doesn’t help you enjoy or win any games.
- Be a team player – It’s a team game, treat it that way.
- Treat all players as you would like to be treated – fairly.
- Co-operate with your coach, the referees and team-mates.
- Play for your own enjoyment and to improve your skills.
- Don’t use ugly remarks based on race, religion, gender or ability – you’ll let down your coach, team-mates and family if you do – and many such comments are actually now illegal.
- Respect the Academy’s property i.e. kit, training facilities, dressing rooms.
- Respect the Academy’s officials and fellow players.
- Respect the decisions of the match officials. They should make an effort to study the laws of the game.
- They should respect their opponents.
- Ensure they are punctual for all matches and training sessions.
- Advise their coach when they will not be available.
- Inform your coach of any medical condition or injury sustained before or during Academy activities.
- Show a high standard of behaviour during all Academy activities and refrain from displaying dissent or bad language.
- Reply promptly to all letters and telephone calls.
- Be attentive and enthusiastic. Ask if you do not understand.
- Prepare yourself correctly for games and coaching sessions. Eat sensibly and get plenty of rest.
- After the game, shake hands with opposition and match officials.
- Enjoy yourself.
- Do not make fun of opponents.
- Do not criticise other players when they make a mistake.
- Do not over celebrate goals.
- Do not do anything likely to bring the name of the Academy into disrepute
- Be aware and abide by UITC’s Health and Safety Policy and Working practices
By registering our/my child with United in the Community (UITC) we agree to abide by these principles. I/we support the Academy in its undertakings and encourage it to take any necessary disciplinary actions where warranted of any players, parents and or spectators for repeated or serious breaches of these Codes of Conduct. I agree to abide by the Codes and understand any breach shall be dealt with through UITC Disciplinary Policy.
PARENT / GUARDIAN’S NAME
Board of Trustees - Mr Lee Symonds (Chair), Mrs. Caroline Preedy (Vice Chair), Russell Cheasley, Chris Oleksy
Company Registration Number - 06772188
Charity Registration Number - 1127857
website designed and maintained
hereford web design